Today we are proud to share that Datos IO has been recognized this week for two prestigious awards:
2017 CRN Emerging Vendor
CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Datos IO to its 2017 Emerging Vendors list in the Storage category for our RecoverX cloud data management platform and for our Datos IO Rebellion Partner Program launched earlier in 2017 to support our growing base of partners and resellers.
The Emerging Vendors list recognizes recently founded, up-and-coming startups and technology suppliers that are shaping the future of the IT channel through unique technological innovations. In addition to celebrating standout companies, the list serves as a valuable resource for solution providers looking to expand their portfolios with cutting-edge technology.
According to Robert Faletra, CEO of the Channel Company, “This impressive group of technology supplier startups is already disrupting the status quo, aggressively creating and innovating to meet the ever-changing demands of the IT market. CRN’s 2017 Emerging Vendors represent the next generation of IT change agents, producing a wide range of leading-edge products that solution providers should keep an eye on in the coming year and beyond.”
The Emerging Vendors: Storage list is featured online at: www.crn.com/emergingvendors
It’s an honor to be recognized by CRN because it speaks not only to our technology innovation but also to our leadership and innovation in our channel program. Partners play a critical role in helping enterprises accelerate their digital transformations and we pride ourselves on providing the best tools, resources, and programs to enable their success.
Best in Biz 2017
Datos IO RecoverX has also been named a bronze winner in the Enterprise Software category for Best in Biz Awards, the only independent business awards program judged each year by prominent editors and reporters from top-tier publications in North America.
Each year, Best in Biz Awards’ entrants span the spectrum, from some of the most innovative local start-ups to the most recognizable global brands. The seventh annual program was particularly hotly contested, with more than 650 entries from an impressive array of public and private companies of all sizes and from a variety of industries and geographic regions in the U.S. and Canada.
Since 2011, winners of Best in Biz Awards have been determined based on scoring from independent judging panels composed of prominent editors and reporters from some of the most respected newspapers, TV outlets, and business, consumer, technology and trade publications in North America. Best in Biz Awards’ uniqueness stems, in part, from this distinct composition of its judging panels, allowing it to best leverage the judges’ unparalleled expertise, experience and objectivity to determine award winners. The 2017 judging panel included: Accounting Today, AdWeek, Associated Press, Atlanta Tribune, Business News Daily, Consumer Affairs, Entrepreneur, eWeek, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Healthcare Innovation News, Inc., Investment Advisor Magazine, Laptop, MediaPost, Pittsburgh Business Times, Security Products Magazine, Wired, WLRN and Yahoo Tech.
According to Christopher Null, from Wired, returning to judge the awards for the sixth year, “Amazing variety in the finalists in Best in Biz Awards this year. It was incredibly difficult to pick a winner!”
You can read the press release here:
Recognition from Best in Biz is particularly rewarding because it comes from a completely independent panel of judges from leading editorial and reporting organizations in North America.
Why Datos IO RecoverX
Datos IO RecoverX helps organizations accelerate their move to the cloud by ensuring their cloud native applications and cloud databases are protected and data is always available whether it resides on-premises or across multiple private and public clouds. RecoverX is purpose built for cloud native applications such as IoT, machine learning, customer analytics, SaaS, and analytics that are built on modern non-relational and NoSQL databases including MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Amazon DynamoDB, DataStax, CouchBase, and many others. Datos IO RecoverX delivers unique benefits to customers including:
- Any Point-in-Time Backup and Recovery: enables enterprises to protect their modern applications at any point-in-time and recover data in the event of data loss or to refresh their test/dev clusters.
- Up to 80% Reduction in Backup Storage Requirements: Datos IO’s industry-first semantic deduplication compares and reduces semantic equivalents of replicated data spread across a cluster resulting in dramatic backup storage cost savings.
- Blazing Fast Backup Performance: RecoverX scales-out horizontally to ensure near zero RPO and RTO even for very large data sets spread across on-premises, private, and public cloud environments.
- Fully Orchestrated Recovery: enables enterprises to restore database tables from a point-in-time version to a running database of the same or different topology than the original source cluster. Recovery operations are repair-free delivering unparalled recovery time objectives (RTO).
- Data-Aware Recovery: query-able and incremental recovery options that deliver unbeatable recovery times and reduced storage space requirements by restoring just the data that is needed, and the ability to remove columns of sensitive or non-essential data from restores to support data privacy requirements.
To learn more about RecoverX, check out: www.datos.io/recoverx