Here at Datos IO, we are a diverse group of Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Product experts who share a passion for accomplishing the impossible. We embrace and pursue new opportunities and markets through innovation and disruption. In short, we are pioneering the market for cloud scale data management, and we invite you to join us as we blaze new paths while taking calculated risks.
To give you a glimpse into who we are, below are our core values:
A Sales Systems Engineer (SE) is a member of the sales team whose goal is to assist the sales team in achieving its goals by selling the RecoverX solution and associated professional services to new and installed base customers. The Sales Engineer will function as a focused technical lead and sales engineer.
- Provide technical presales consulting to sales team with the end goal of acquiring new customers and expanding the footprint in existing customer environments.
- Conduct product demonstrations on web and face-to-face meetings, field marketing cvents, webinars, meetups and industry events.
- Assist the sales team in identifying customers’ business and technical requirements during the sales cycle and determining appropriate actions.
- Develop and finalize solution architecture/configurations.
- Function as a subject matter expert (SME) for technical staff regarding proposed RecoverX solution design, configuration, implementation, and testing specifics.
- Function as a technical liaison to Engineering and other internal teams.
- Conduct knowledge transfers with the implementation team regarding proposed deployment.
- Strong customer facing experience
- Solutions selling sales cycle understanding
- Generating and presenting customer facing presentations
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Ability to discuss and sell technical best practices and solutions to engineering and management level customer contacts
- Proven successful experience managing the technical aspect of a complex sales cycles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Driven, ambitious, and relentless work ethic
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional
- Travel up to 50%
- Big Data experience: Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Storm
Education and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related technical degree required, or equivalent experience
- Five years of applicable technical pre-sales engineering experience or in a consulting role
The Lead UI Designer has an eye for clean and creative design, translating high-level product and customer requirements into detailed interaction flows and artifacts, and transforming these into intuitive and productive interfaces. Our agile release process enables the Lead UI Designer to rapidly develop new features and receive prompt feedback from customers, granting the speed and flexibility needed to continuously improve our product quality and customer experience. In collaboration with the entire Datos IO product and engineering team, the Lead UI Designer will ensure that customers efficiently navigate the tools provided by RecoverX and feel confident in entrusting us with protecting their critical data and applications.
- Collaborate with product management to define and implement creative visuals and product experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final release of the UI feature
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex and mundane tasks of enterprise IT software
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and key stakeholders
- Design, develop, and test UI code per the specifications and product requirements
- Knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the user platform and API layer
- Demonstrable UI design skills and a passion for improving user experiences
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Driven, ambitious, and relentless work ethic
- Proven experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Details and Full Description Coming Soon!
Datos IO provides the industry’s first cloud scale data management platform for next-generation applications deployed on non-relational, cloud databases. Able to deliver reliable recovery at scale in minutes (vs. hours) and reduction of up to 70 percent in secondary storage costs, Datos IO’s RecoverX software improves productivity for developers and application owners as well as provides enterprise-grade data protection for IT Ops and DevOps teams.
The Inside Salesperson will be expected to conduct articulate, professional, and knowledgeable outbound telemarketing calls and electronic communication to prospects to acquire new business leads for the Datos IO Enterprise Sales Team.
In addition to Lead Generation responsibilities, this person will also handle full sales cycles over the phone for smaller, less complex deals. This position is an integral part of the Sales Team with direct reporting to the Sales Leadership team located in San Jose, CA.
- Lead Generation
- Develop and execute a Prospecting Plan to build a Sales Pipeline at least 3x revenue target
- Conduct thorough follow-up on leads/lists generated by marketing programs. (Web visits, Trade show booth visits, seminar attendees) Also, drive attendance to company sponsored events such as local seminars, trade shows, etc.
- Make upwards of 100 prospecting calls per day to achieve lead generation goals
- Sales Cycles
- Work in conjunction with technical resources to conduct prospective customer meetings
- Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations to new and existing clients
- Negotiate and close deals following the company’s practices and processes.
- Record all communication, sales and lead qualification activity into Salesforce.com CRM
- Obtain thorough knowledge of company’s product solutions, case studies, and business value to identify and drive qualified leads and to close business.
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge
- Some telesales experience in a high-tech, business-to-business environment with outbound cold calling
- Must be a positive high energy team player who is self-motivated.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take the initiative to get things done.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales quotas.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills.
- Excellent knowledge of telemarketing best practices and proven qualification skills via phone.
- Proven comfort and skill to navigate through all levels of an organization, and dig into a customer’s business to help them improve their operations.
- Transactional Inside Sales experience desired but not required.
- Experience selling/prospecting in the relational database and/or NoSQL database industries
- Works/Worked for DataStax, MongoDB
The Senior QA Engineer / QA Engineer is responsible for producing test documents, developing scripts, leading testing procedures, and ensuring the success of deployments of Datos IO RecoverX solutions and assuring customer satisfaction and business success. The Senior QA Engineer will be required to learn new technologies and be an effective QA Engineer in new application domains in a short time.
This role demands hands-on testing, methodical problem solving, great verbal and written communication skills, and teamwork.
- Develop functional, stress and systemic level test suite and test infrastructure in manual and automated ways to measure code quality and coverage
- Develop test capabilities like fault injection, customer scenario simulation, end-to-end functional and performance testing
- Develop various tools as needed for data injection, data validation, deployment, and configuration related work items
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced agile startup environment
- Hands-on experience in test infrastructure/test suite development
- Hands-on experience in delivering enterprise software products and handling customer escalations
- Hands-on experience working with automation tools
- Familiarity with large-scale distributed systems and/or data protection systems
- Familiarity with database systems is a plus
- Familiarity with big data systems, non-relational databases and cloud platforms is a plus
- 4+ years of experience as a QA / Automation engineer
- Python/Java/C++ programming and software engineering skills
- BS & MS in Computer Science is a must
File Origin: page.php -- Child (Default Template)